Residential & Commercial Real Estate
Purchasing real estate is often the biggest and most important investment individuals and businesses will make. We offer client focused legal counsel to ensure a smooth real estate transaction. At Plotkin Law Firm, P.A., we work closely with real estate professionals, mortgage brokers, lenders, developers, and individuals to get transactions closed correctly and on time.
We provide businesses and individuals in South Florida with a variety of real estate legal services including but not limited to:
- Residential Purchases, Sales, and Refinancing
- Commercial Acquisitions, Dispositions, and Financing
- Lease Negotiations
- Title Insurance
- Escrow Services
- Home Equity Lines
- Landlord/Tenant Dispute Resolution
- Real Estate Litigation
Legal Concerns In A Real Estate Transaction
Real estate transactions contain legal matters that can effect the interests of buyers and sellers. Some of the ways Plotkin Law Firm, P.A. can help you with real estate transactions include but are not limited to:
- Performing appropriate legal remedies to clear defects in title.
- Advising you on where and how to apply for homestead exemption.
- Informing you about the seller’s liability after the sale.
- Reviewing closing statements and all documentation related to the transaction.
- Investigating zoning ordinances and other governmental use restrictions.
- Discussing the income, estate, and gift tax consequences to your estate.
- Checking unrecorded municipal liens, including sewer and special assessment liens.
- Advising you on what title policies do not protect you against, with emphasis on insurability and marketability.
Plotkin Law Firm, P.A. works to provide personalized real estate legal services to clients throughout South Florida