Plotkin Law Firm, P.A. has a former foreclosure prosecuting attorney on staff. We’re familiar with lender’s illegal tactics and know exactly how to stop them. Don’t hire an attorney that will seek to only delay your case. Plotkin Law Firm, P.A. will analyze your case for illegal behavior by lenders in order to get it dismissed entirely. A few examples of questions we ask when evaluating your case are:
- Were you mistreated or misled during the origination or servicing of your loan?
- Does your loan have a high interest rate, upward adjustment or balloon payment?
- Are you stuck in an Adjustable Rate Mortgage (ARM), Negative Amortization or Interest Only loan?
- Was your loan sold and/or transferred one or more times?
- Have you applied for a loan modification and been denied or given the runaround?
- Are you a victim of the “dual-track” foreclosure process, wherein your lender led you to believe you were working on a loan modification and then foreclosed?
- Were you denied by the Home Affordable Refinance Program (HARP) while current on your mortgage? Were you denied by the Home Affordable Modification Program (HAMP), or any other loan modification program?
Contact Us For Foreclosure Help In South Florida
If a foreclosure has been filed against you, you have 20 days before a default judgment can be entered against you. Let us keep you in your home longer at an affordable rate. No borrower or homeowner should endure foreclosure proceedings without the assistance of a foreclosure defense lawyer.
Plotkin Law Firm, P.A. works to provide personalized foreclosure defense services to clients throughout South Florida.
Contact us today for a free consultation.